Doctors See Spike In Treatment Of Children For Accidentally Eating Marijuana Since Legalization



Angela Musallam reports on increase in number of children being brought to hospitals after ingesting marijuana edibles (3-4-2018)

5 Comments

  1. Forget about the kids, they’ll be fine and those parents shouldn’t have edibles that look like candy. Because short of a safe and the perfect memory for putting it there every time kids will get to it.

    Who you really have to worry about is the dogs. They will get reallllllllllllly sick. Like comatose, incontinence , breathing problems.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*